FREE SHIPPING in most EU countries for order at least €299
12,8V AC adapter for EAGLE - 14APrimaLuceLab
If you want to power EAGLE (that can power all other connected devices) and use it from a fixed station such as an observatory, you can connect it to an AC adapter power supply. This 12,8V 14A power supply (compatible with 100 to 240V) comes a 2,5 meters extension cable and EU (Schuko), UK and USA plugs. When used with the included extension, the power unit cable is 5 meters long.
The 14A version has a slightly higher voltage (12.8V instead of the standard 12V) because when you power from the EAGLE many accessories with high power consumption, you can see a small tension drop that, this way, will always be just above 12V.
If you pay by bank transfer 190,20 €
Let's see an example, considering maximum power consumption for every element connected and powered to the EAGLE:
- EAGLE: maximum power consumption 1A (average power consumption: 0.6A)
- Cooled camera: maximum power consumption 4A (average power consumption: 3A)
- SkyWatcher AZ-EQ6 SynScan mount: maximum power consumption 3A (average power consumption: 1A)
- Guide camera QHY5L-II mono: power consumption 0 (powered from EAGLE USB port)
- Dew heater: power consumption 1A (powered from EAGLE dew heater port)
Total maximum power consumption: 9A. For this system we suggest you the 14A power adapter.